On this page, you will find:
- Who can take part in the test and what is involved
- A link to register your interest
I am a paediatrician and this is my PhD project. I have built a new website for parents and I’d like your feedback.
How the new website might help children
I have built a new website for parents to help them find ways of helping their child’s behavioural or emotional problem before seeing the paediatrician.
This website was designed with parents in Geelong. It has practical strategies and links to local professionals and programs that can help a child with behavioural or emotional issues, like disruptive behaviour or anxiety.
Who can take part in this project?
You can take part in this project if:
- You’re a parent or permanent carer of a child aged between 2 and 12 years old
- Your child has behavioural or emotional problem such as disruptive behaviour, anxiety, excessive worries, hyperactivity or difficulty paying attention.
- You’re able to test the new website for 20 minutes over Zoom while I ask you some questions about the website.
- Read the Participant Information Statement. This will explain the project in more detail.
- Register your interest by filling out the survey. The survey will check to make sure you’re eligible.
- I will then call you to talk about the project, ask for your consent to take part, and then run an online 20 minute test of the new website on Zoom.